THE PROJECT > FOOTBALL STADIUM
We are thrilled to share our plans for a new Community Stadium, as a new home for Boston United Football Club and its community programmes delivered by United in the Community.
Q1 provides an exciting opportunity to create a new stadium that is financially viable, and which helps secure a future for the club and the wide range of community, sports, education and training programmes that it delivers.
The Community Stadium would include a sports hall, an all-weather 3G pitch for community use, plus educational and conferencing facilities.
Alterations have been made to the Stadium design details to reflect feedback from BUFC supporters:
- Capacity has been increased to 5,000 (was 4,000)
- Stadium will be built to Football League standards
- The sports hall will now be incorporated into the stadium design
- A climbing wall and dance studio have been added into the plans
Click on the images to enlarge them.
Click on the links below to view the stadium plans:
- submitted stadium plan
- proposed stadium site plan
- proposed west stand floor plans
- proposed elevations